Conference and Workshop Papers
- Pawel Szmeja, Maria Ganzha ; Marcin Paprzycki ; Wieslaw Pawlowski, Dimensions of Ontological Similarity, 2016 IEEE Tenth International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC), Laguna Hills, CA, USA, 4-6 Feb. 2016
- Maria Ganzha Marcin Paprzycki ; Wieslaw Pawlowski ; Pawel Szmeja ; Katarzyna Wasielewska, Semantic Technologies for the IoT – An Inter-IoT Perspective, 2016 IEEE First International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI), Berlin, DE, 4-8 April 2016
- G. Aloi, C. Caliciuri, G. Fortino, R. Gravina, P. Pace, W. Russo, C. Savaglio, A Mobile Multi-Technology Gateway to Enable IoT Interoperability, 1st International Workshop on Interoperability, Integration, and Interconnection of Internet of Things Systems (I4T 2016), Berlin, Germany, April 2016.
- G. Fortino, W. Russo, C. Savaglio, Simulation of Agent-oriented Internet of Things Systems, Proc. of the 17th Workshop “From Object to Agents” (WOA16), Catania, Italy, 29 – 30 July, 2016
- G. Fortino, W. Russo, C. Savaglio, Agent-oriented Modeling and Simulation of IoT Networks, Proc. of the 10th International Workshop on “Multi-Agent Systems and Simulation” (MAS&S’16), Gdansk, Poland, 11 – 14 September, 2016
- Savaglio C., Fortino G., Zhou M., Towards Interoperable, Cognitive and Autonomic IoT Systems: An Agent-based Approach, Accepted in the 2016 IEEE 3rd World Forum on Internet of Things Conference, Reston, VA, USA, 12 – 14 December 2016.
- Aloi, G., Caliciuri, G., Fortino, G., Gravina, R., Pace, P., Russo, W., Savaglio, C., Enabling IoT interoperability through opportunistic smartphone-based mobile gateways ,Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Available online 20 October 2016, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jnca.2016.10.013
- R. Gravina, C. Ma, P. Pace, G. Aloi, W. Russo, W. Li, G. Fortino, Cloud-based Activity-aaService cyberphysical framework for human activity monitoring in mobility, Future Generation Computer Systems, Available online 22 September 2016, DOI: 10.1016/j.future.2016.09.006